If you are reading this, you are probably a believer in travel pillows and may even be shopping for one. We are happy you have found our travel pillow site. There are lots of options out there and we hope to provide guidance in selecting a pillow that is perfect for you. Below are several important elements to consider before purchasing a pillow
1. Support – A good travel pillow is engineered to provide support so that you can feel safe and supported enough to relax neck muscles and sleep comfortably. This means support to the sides of the head (ear height at least) as well as the neck is important. Support under the chin is also great to keep the head from bobbing forward.
2. Fit – A good travel pillow must be comfortable enough that you can wear it for a full flight – anywhere from 2 hours to 18 hours. We recommend sleeping with your travel pillow at home before your trip to ensure it is a right fit for you. You want to make sure the travel pillow does not push your head forward.
3. Size – This is where comfort meets convenience. Let’s face it, we all want to travel light. But we also want to sleep and arrive rested. Believe me when I tell you that at 3:00 AM you will wish you either had a good travel pillow or were a baby again and could sleep anywhere. Plan ahead and bring a travel pillow for long flights. It will be worth its weight & size in gold at 3:00 AM.
We designed our Original Travel Pillow to compress into an attached bag for easier travel. We know it is not the smallest pillow on the market, but feel strongly that the comfort of our pillows is so great that the travel pillow is worth taking along.
4. Cost – Travel pillows cost anywhere from $10 to $80, but you can find excellent pillows mid-range. Don’t buy a pillow just because it is a good deal. Evaluate it carefully to ensure it meets your sleep needs. A good travel pillow is an investment that will bring you years of travel comfort. You’re worth it.
5. Last, read reputable site reviews to hear what other people say and read travel pillow reviews until you feel confident that the pillow you choose will make your experience memorable.
Best wishes for comfortable and safe travels.